Digital Photo Lab
Our photo lab consists of a Fujifilm Frontier-s Ink Jet Photo Printer. Sources can be 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, APS, 120/220 negatives or slides. Digital sources can be SD, compact flash, XD, CD, DVD, flash drives, or sent to us via email.
- If no negative or slide is available, our 8”x11” or 12″x17″ flatbed scanner can be used to scan your photos to be printed the desired size of wallet up to 12×36. Larger photos can be digitally photographed and printed.
- Color or black & white negatives or digital files can be printed black and white or sepia-tone.
- Reprints and enlargements are available using all of the above-mentioned sources on high quality lustre photo paper.
- Many services are available in one hour, same day or next day.
- A high quality Epson Surecolor T3270 inkjet wide printer is on site to produce large photos. The most popular sizes are 16×20, 16×24 and 24×36.
- Photo restoration services are available. Those prices vary from $75-$250 plus the final print price. Your restored image will be saved on a CD for future printing as well.
Most cameras, lenses, flashes, etc. require off-site repairs to factory repair shops. These can take 1-4 weeks for completion. External camera cleaning and sensor cleaning can be done in-house.
Basic photo classes
We try to schedule a one evening photo class each month. These classes are Thursday evenings and take place in the store from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. The purpose of this class is to gain a better understanding of a digital SLR type camera with explanations of shutter speeds, apertures and iso settings. Filters, films, flash use, printing and other basic information is covered in the class. Give us a call for the schedule and availability as there is limited space. Classes are $40.00 per person. 432-550-0211
- Passport, Immigrations, Handgun License photos while you wait
- VHS, VHS-C & 8mm Transfers to DVD